Actions Against Police
- Actions Against Police
- Wrongful Arrest & False Imprisonment
- Assault, Battery & Excessive Force by the Police
- Malicious Prosecution
- Human Rights Breaches
- Breaches of Data Protection Act
- Misfeasance in Public Office
- Unlawful Searches
- Actions Against the Prison Service & MOJ
- Cost of Making a Claim
- Case Studies
- Claim Time Limits
- Right to Protest
- Can I make a Claim?
Cost of Making a ClaimMeet the team
Making a claim can often be a costly process, and with increasing cuts being made to Legal Aid, taking your case to court can be an expensive ordeal.
Luckily, most of our claims and actions against the police are conducted on a no win no fee basis, through a Conditional Fee Agreement. Meaning you won’t have to pick up the bill if your claim is unsuccessful. You may be eligible for Legal Aid if:
- You are unemployed
- On a low income
- Have high financial commitments
If you are not eligible for legal aid, our solicitors can help you find a solution, outline the costs and find the best way to proceed with your claim, if we agree that it is with merit.