DPP Law provide expert representation and assistance with Prison Law matters.
We can help with:
- Categorisation reviews – because of our experience & contacts in prison law, we can always try to negotiate downgrading. It’s our job to make sure you’re graded fairly.
- Independent adjudications – we can defend you if you have been unfairly accused of committing an offence on the inside.
- IPP and extended sentences – if you are unjustly serving an IPP or extended stretch in jail, we can help fight the ruling to make sure you get the right sentence.
- Life hearings and Paper Reviews – if you’re serving a life sentence, our prison law solicitors can fight for a hearing on your behalf and represent you during that hearing.
- Parole reviews – we can represent you at parole review, giving you the best possible chance of being released back into the community.
- Recall reviews – if you’re recalled to prison for newly alleged crimes, we can help defend you.
- Tariff/minimum term reviews – our prison lawyers will support you in challenging minimum term sentences.
Please get in touch by filling out our contact form, including date of hearing if applicable.
Prison Law Solicitors
We have a dedicated team of prison lawyers on standby to help people like you today. We have one of the experienced teams specialising in this legal field in the UK.
Our prison law experts can help your case today, wherever you are in England or Wales.
How our Prison Lawyers Work
Call 0333 200 5859 today to tell us about your case and set our prison solicitors to work. You also have the option to submit your case details using our contact form.
It is strongly advised you seek advice from a prison lawyer immediately. With DPP Law, you will receive full legal representation, support and advice as soon as we take on your case.