Where can I be detained?You can be detained if you have overstayed the time limit imposed on your visa or if you have entered the UK illegally and don't have any pending applications with the Home Office. Facing removal or deportation from the United Kingdom can be a daunting and stressful experience if you are not legally represented in an Immigration Removal Centre (IRC). If you are enforced and detained it is an impossible task to find any legal assistance without outside help from family and friends.
How can we help?We aim to assist you in the best way possible whilst you are detained by keeping in contact via fax and telephone so that you know exactly what is happening with your immigration status. We provide the following services;
- Applications for temporary release or admission;
- Representing those unsuitable for detention including children and families, mentally ill detainees and victims of torture or trafficking;
- Bail applications to the First-Tier Tribunal;
- Representation against unlawful detention;
- Applications to prevent removal from the United Kingdom;
- Application to revoke Automatic deportation;
- Deportation appeals at all levels;
- Judicial review applications.