mental_healthDisplacement of a Relative

This means changing the appointed relative to someone else. Your nearest relative can be displaced if you or the local authority have concerns about them. The process of changing the nearest relative is often known as ‘displacement proceedings’.

Posted on: Thu, 16 March 2017
Talk to us