Family Law Solicitors
Our Family Law Solicitors are highly regarded as experts amongst the courts and other legal professionals.
With a dynamic team of Family Lawyers on hand to help find the right solution for you, your case will be dealt with in a sufficient and professional manner.
We understand Family Matters can be extremely sensitive and our Family Law Solicitors have the years of experience needed to provide one-to-one support and advice as well as premium Family Services that will guarantee results.
Contact our Family Law Solicitors today by filling in the contact form on the right – we will call you back within 24 hours to help with your case.
Family Law Advice
DPP Law offer Family Law Advice and representation in a wide range of areas to both privately paying clients as well as those wishing to use Family Legal Aid.
We always provide friendly, accessible and most importantly, practical advice to all of our clients – no matter where you are situated in the country.
As a national Family Law Firm, we can offer our Family Law Services to anybody living in England or Wales.
We can also help you with Legal Aid funding if and where possible.
Our Family Law Solicitors can help those:
- Dealing with Family Breakdowns – Separations and Divorce
- Representation in Divorce and Ancillary cases
- Alternative Dispute Resolution | National Family Mediation
- Child Law | Making (or varying) Residence or Contact Arrangements
- Parental Responsibility Applications
- Representation at Child Protection Conferences
- Emergency Protection Cases
- Dealing with Social Services both before and after proceedings
- Domestic Abuse
Your Family Lawyer
When you contact DPP Family Lawyers, you are guaranteed to work with leading industry experts, which means you can be confident that your Family Lawyer will give you the right legal advice and guidance, whatever your circumstance or however complex the case.
DPP Law Family Solicitors specialise particularly in Child Law.
Our Family Law Department is led by Louise Fraser, a renowned expert in Matters Involving Children.
Ms. Fraser has been a member of the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority’s expert Children Panel for the past 15 years, and a practising solicitor for over 23 years.
She heads a committed team of Family Law Solicitors, trainee solicitors and assistants who are determined to fight for the best interests of their clients.
Our expertise and qualifications mean that we are regularly appointed by the Court to represent the Guardian in matters involving children.
We are also happy to represent parents, grandparents and other concerned family members who have an interest in the child’s welfare.
Family Law Solicitors Near You
As a national firm with 16 offices across the country, our reach is extensive. We are happy to take instruction from clients anywhere in England and Wales.
- Family Solicitors London
- Family Law Solicitors Manchester
- Family Law Solicitors Liverpool
- Family Law Solicitors Leicester
- Family Law Leeds
Legal Aid Changes
Reforms to the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders (LASPO) Act 2012, came into effect April 1st 2013.
This means that many of those who would have been able to receive Legal Aid funding, now may not.
If you wish to seek advice on this matter please contact one of our Family Law team experts on: 0800 027 7870.
What Family Law services are available with Legal Aid funding?
• Public Family Law regarding protection of children (care proceedings)
• Private Family Law with evidence of child abuse
• Child abduction
• Representation of children in private family cases
• Legal advice in support of mediation
• Domestic violence injunction cases
• Forced marriage protection orders