- remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
- make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- administer services to you and to advertisers.
2. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
3. Use of your information
We might use your personal information to:
- remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this by not accepting the cookie terms.
- ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including subscriptions).
- contact you by email, mail or telephone to let you know about any of our services.
- ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device.
- collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
- assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots.